Thursday, July 18, 2013

"Glowing" Review of L'oreal's Age Perfect Facial Oil


I got the joy to try L'Oreal® Age Perfect® Glow Renewal Facial Oil before it had come out through Expotv. It was a joy to get to try something like this, because of the oil concept on combination skin. It let me explore a new venue of caring for my now aging skin to help have more glow. (Bad pun. lol) With this trial, I got to explore using it for a couple weeks to really get an idea of how to use it and what worked for me. 

First lets look at the part that it is... an oil. Say what? Oil directly on my combination skin? This oil isn't the shea butter or olive oil style, though. It is based with essential oils, which are oils distracted from plants. L'oreal Age Perfect is a lovely blend 8 different essential oils from herbs and flowers that vibrate and stimulate the skin cells. Do make sure you don't have any allergies to any of these plants, and then enjoy skin care like the beauty queen Cleopatra. 

It really is easy to use. After washing your face and before lotion, take three to five drops and spread it all over. I found, when I warmed up the oil on my finger tips, it spread easily and further. Start at your neck and gently bring the oils up. This video gives a little more information and shows how I apply it. 

 I hope you enjoy! 




No comments:

Post a Comment