Wednesday, August 24, 2016

The Mom's Mini Vacation Jergens Wet Skin

When I was a mom of a very young child, finding self-care time seemed like a dream. I am sure there are so many more who have been or are in that place. So my self-time became those few minutes where I can take a shower, hope my child doesn't follow me in, and make myself feel like a human again.  My favorite thing was when I got to apply lotion to make my skin feel soft again. This added chance was a treat though, since by then someone would have realized I was gone and was in the search of her favorite play partner.

This concept of applying your lotion in the shower must have been designed from a mom! Now you can just get that extra few seconds to lather up some lotion, dry up and be done in time. No more missing that extra treat that us moms need so much to feel human! 

Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer was a treat to get to try through Crowdtap. First, a little goes a long way since you are applying on wet skin. Once lathered up in lotion, simply pat dry. There isn't a feeling of extra layer of lotion. In fact, it just feels like you have healthy skin. You will find that your skin still has that soft touch and clean feeling as the day goes on. The one I tried had coconut oil in it that really gave a enjoyable tropical smell. Your short vacation before having to be a mom again! 




No comments:

Post a Comment