Do you wonder how things work, will that beauty product really do what it says, or does that food item really taste great? I call them as I see them in a fun and bloggy way.
Thursday, August 18, 2016
The Candy Club Box Opening
Yay! What a fun box this was. Candy brought to our door, and what a special treat of sweetness to get. As promised, the discount for this fun box is code ccmsa20 for $20.00 off your first month. Just use that code in the checkout area after you subscribe at https://www.candyclub.com. I don't get any extra credits for this. Nor is this a paid opening.
Make sure to like and subscribe to this channel, so you don't miss the other videos that are coming.
Thank you so much for watching. I hope you have a beautiful day, and see you again. -Celeste
Make sure to like, comment below, and subscribe to my channel. If you are wanting to follow me more, please like or add me at these other social media sites.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xrozepetalzx
Twitter: https://twitter.com/xRozePetalzx
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/xrozepetalzx/
Tumblr: http://xrozepetalzx.tumblr.com/
Product Review Blog: http://rozesreviews.blogspot.com/
Also, if you're interesting in health and dealing with bipolar.... please follow me at http://insiderollercoaster.blogspot.com/
Labels:
box,
candy,
candy club,
monthly,
opening,
product review,
review,
sample,
Sample box,
subscription box
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment