Tuesday, September 27, 2016

New Lotion Trend That Changes Everything

I hope this new trend of lotion in the shower never dies. Why? Because it is the best thing since sliced bread! Since the fall weather has officially started in the northwest, it is time to fight the dry skin. I found it a nice treat to try Curel Hydra Therapy that was gifted to me from Crowdtap for an honest review. I found Curel Hydra Therapy to be a thick lotion. I was concern that it would be a sticky mess. Though after drying, I found that my skin was lotioned with no extra film. The hint is to pat the skin dry. This will help the lotion go deeper and not remove all the lovely lotion you just applied. You can thank me later when you find your skin feeling just as nourished if you added a normal lotion, but still feeling like you're not coated in it. As I keep trying these new Shower lotions, I am enjoying trying these different style of lotions. Each have a great value and style. 

No comments:

Post a Comment