Sunday, July 14, 2013

De-Mystifying the Sodastream



When I first heard of Sodastream, it just seemed silly for my family to want an item to make soda. First, taste would never be the same. And second, that would just be one more item in my kitchen that I don't have space for. That and mostly, I have no idea how to use one of the foreign items. So when my daughter was looking at the Houseparty's house parties, she was determined to have mom at least try. She had used it once while camping and loved it. So, yes, I applied and was informed a couple weeks later that I will be getting a box full of stuff and one of those things will be a Sodastream. 

I wanted to make sure I know the ins and outs before display at the party, and found the item was actually very smooth to use. In four easy steps, you have a fresh bottle of fizz. Since visual display is usually easier to explain hte step my step, I did a short video for you to enjoy. http://youtu.be/SQyHQbmiUz4 

This review was all done on my own with no endorsement or benefit from a third party. 

No comments:

Post a Comment