Sunday, June 30, 2013

Razor Slimey

I hate giving bad reviews, but Gillette and it's Venus Olay Blades left me no choice. There is just no way of getting past the amount of slime that is coated on the leg. Not oh too much of a good thing. It was the stringy slime, and it got everywhere.

In hopes to find some redeeming point, I focused on a different aspect. 5 blades should be easy to pile on the good points. There were two setbacks to enjoying the smooth super close shave five blades should get. The pads of lotion were too large to let the blades get to my skin, and the slime of the lotion made it hard to the blades to latch on the hair to cut.


By the end of my lovely relaxing bath, I was frustrated. Venus has had some great items, so I believe they are able to take this great idea and make it better. For my serenity, I will wait till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment