This wine with a great name was given as a gift, and was loved that friends would give me a chance to try something new. It is a Barossa Grenache 2009 with a name that is sure to be a conversation starter.
It does have a very nice round taste were you automatically taste a dark berry. It is very light and slightly dry to drink even with the deep round flavoring. This is something you would want to enjoy with something that is a little bit deep in taste like dark chocolate, beef, or a sharp cheddar.
Over all though, I find this leaving me wanting for something more. It should be noted that I have heard that their bubbly is fun and tasty, and maybe something I will try if I find it on one of my perusing the grocery store. Also, I wanted to ask you, my readers, what you would like me to try. Thank you for reading and look forward to hearing your take on things.

No comments:
Post a Comment