Click Subscribe if
you would like to be reminded of when I post more videos and leave a message if
you have any questions or thoughts. I love responding back to you all.
As for the boxes, V and I find that each box usually leans towards more of what we both really like in a sample box. She loves trying new makeup and nail colors, while I like getting to try new things for my hair and skin. I do have to say this month by Birch Box was kind of disappointing as one of my samples was a pen, and two of them were samples I am getting as freebies from the companies them selves. Though i will keep trying to see how this all works out in the long run. As for value for your box, Ipsy got it completely this month.
As for the boxes, V and I find that each box usually leans towards more of what we both really like in a sample box. She loves trying new makeup and nail colors, while I like getting to try new things for my hair and skin. I do have to say this month by Birch Box was kind of disappointing as one of my samples was a pen, and two of them were samples I am getting as freebies from the companies them selves. Though i will keep trying to see how this all works out in the long run. As for value for your box, Ipsy got it completely this month.
The Value of the Ipsy
Box:
Zoya Nail Polish in Blu was full size at $8
Juice Beauty lip gloss was also full size at $15
Pacifica Coconut Pearl at 2 oz $6. Full Price $24 at 8 oz
Pacifica Perfume Roll at full price $12.
Yaby concealer at full size $4.85
And as V call is, “Really cute bag”…..priceless?
Total: $45.85
If you would like to get in on the fun of
this box,
Follow this link… http://tiny.cc/y3quxw
The Value of the Birch
Box
Cargo Lipgloss at full size is $14
Isaac Mizrahi Fabulous Perfume at .25 oz $3. Full size $20
to 69.
Nexxus Youth Renewal Rejuvenating Elixir as sample size
$3.00. The full size is $20.99.
StriVectin-SD Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles at sample size the
cost is $16.25
The pen is $1.56.
Total: $37.81
If you are interested in subscribing to
Birch Box,
Please follow this link… http://birch.ly/13YNEdU
No comments:
Post a Comment