Those who know my lovely hair, they know there was a time I took such pride in my curly hair. As age stepped in those curls lost their luster, and I went taking hours styling my hair so that I can get that luster back. When i opened my box from Influenster to find out what they wanted me to try, I was so excited. It was like they picked the product just for me. Either their automated calculator was getting more accurate, or they really did pick products from Target they thought I would love.
When you look at the simple tube of styling cream, you see at the very top "Made with Love". Who can say in mass produced products can say that they really do make their products with love? Lisa Price can! She started as a vendor at a fair, and listened. With her process of caring for those who are interested in her products, she has made a line of items that would not only sell but also make her customer happy. Having many friends who are vendors at fairs, her story is an inspiration to not give up and be willing to change.
I look forward to filling my hair with more love, and seeing what else Lisa has. The cream gives life back to my curls in a natural non-sticky way, since it fights damage and frizz with natural products. In short, it leaves my hair feeling loved.
Thank you Target and Influenster, and most of all thank you Lisa. Your an inspiration to women and my hair.
No comments:
Post a Comment