On the go, want something sweet, and healthy? This is a dilemma that my daughter and I are always facing with the go to answer being candy bars and soda. Yep, not so healthy. And since I believe we have all been in the same position, I wanted to make sure you know about this fun way of getting at least one of your daily fruits.
GoGo Squeez have nothing artificial, allergy friendly and no messy extra. Each serving is 60 calories, zero sodium and fat, and only 12 grams of sugar. And since it comes in it's own togo pouch, it is available in a pinch.
I know this seems like a treat just for kids, but my teenager just can't get enough. So next time you visit the store, grab a box and see how easy being healthy is. I know my house is happy Smiley360 gave us a chance to try it.
Click here for a $.75 coupon~~~
http://smiley360.com/2207824.cfm
No comments:
Post a Comment