When Purex gave me the option to review the Purex Fels-naptha, I wasn't so sure as to how to use such an item. It's a bar, not a spray or small stick.
I found this new concept an adventure that was being started with my favorite white shirt. This shirt was one of my favorite shirts that you could wear for any occasion and feel comfortable. The hardest part was the grease stain that layed right were my chest is. A grease stain that refused to be moved by any other kind of stain fighter I have tried. Once I had my shirt under the water to scrub just a little on, I found the stain already starting to work it's way out. After a good wash and dry, it was like having a new shirt.
The next magic trick was a t-shirt that had been worn during a Color Run 5k. Not only was the shirt filled with powder paint, but sweat from the long run and sun. Many parts no longer looked like the beautiful colors they were when I was running. I truly believed there was no way to get out of all the stains, but the desire to keep the t-shirt for memories sake was greater. And so i started scrubbing the shirt, and tossed it in the wash. I found Fels-naptha really did the job. The only major concern was big jobs. The bar was easier to use, but time consuming where spraying is faster. The fact that it really does break down stains makes it the go to though.
Thank you Purex for giving me the opportunity to try this item. http://www.purex.com/
a Rafflecopter giveaway


No comments:
Post a Comment